3.14.2011

Welcome Back!

I have abandoned the blog for a while. Besides my job, I had to work on my living room floor, which I found a mess one night, with a bunch of tiles broken.  So my hubby and I decided to install wood laminate tiles with my father's help. It took us since November to to the first week of February. It was a lot of work, and sometimes I thought it'll never end, but the hard work was worth it. So I'll make a small visual summary of what has happened to me or of things I have acquired in recent months:

He dejado en abandono el blog. Además de mi trabajo, he tenido que trabajar en el piso de mi sala, que encontramos con las losas rotas una noche.  Así que mi esposito y yo decidimos instalar planchas de madera laminadas con la ayuda de mi papá.  Nos tomó desde Noviembre hasta la primera semana de Febrero. Fue mucho trabajo, y en ocasiones pensé que nunca acabaríamos, pero valió la pena.  Así que haré un pequeño resumen visual de lo que me ha pasado o he adquirido en los últimos meses:



My hubby and my yorkie Tatu.
I'll publish the final look picture next time!
Publicaré la foto con el loo final la próxima vez!

Gingerbread house I made for my work's Christmas Party.
This I bought on October for work.
Estos los compré en octubre para mi trabajo.
Sam Edelman Novato
 This are my Christmas presents!
Estos son mi regalo de Navidad!  
Jeffrey Campbell “Tick” Cheetah Print Platform Wedgesls
Dolce Vita Hayword
My Valentine present!
Mi regalo de San Valentín!
DKNY Quilted Leather Satchel
This one I bought on March, just couldn't resist it.
Esta la compré en marzo, no pude resisitir la tentación.

 Zara Shoulder Bag with Double Buckle

After that, I've been enjoying myself and hanging around with friends and hubby. I mean, I've only been working since September 2010 and already remodeling (not planned) my apartment on November.  
Now, for the last 3 weeks I've been researching new blogs. I'll talk About that on the next entry...
 
Después de todo ese trabajo, me he dedicado a  disfrutar y pasear con amistades y esposito.  O sea, sólo llevo trabajando desde Septiembre 2010 y ya me vi obligada a remodelar mi apartamento en Noviembre.  
 Ahora, en las últimas 3 semanas me he dedicado a investigar nuevos blogs.  Hablaré sobre eso en la próxima entrada...

No comments:

Post a Comment